Tentative Test dates for 2021-22
- Registration and payment is online through our membership site on Entryeeze – non-member fees are included.
- Deadlines are generally 2 weeks before the Test Session or as soon as all time slots are filled.
- Fees are nonrefundable after the sign-up deadline except in the case of serious injury or illness.
- Application priority is given to KSC members in the order received, followed by members from other clubs.
- Test schedules will be posted 7 days prior to the test date – check with your Coach.
- All members of clubs other than Kingsgate Skating Club must pay an additional $20.
- All Kingsgate Skating Club members testing at other clubs are required to have a permission from the test chair to submit when they register.
Important! Basic Skills members can not sign up for tests; if you have a Basic Skills membership, you must upgrade to a Full Membership before signing up for a test session. Upgrading instructions are located in the Membership page.
- Click the "SIGN UP!" button above or click HERE.
- Existing Members – Select "Access my account" and log in.
- New Members – Please join the club FIRST and then sign up for your test(s).
- Select "Test Sessions" from the grey menu bar.
- Select the desired test session.
- Follow the prompts to register for the desired test(s).
U.S. Figure Skating Test Structure
Listed below are all of the levels within the U.S. Figure Skating test structure:
Moves in the field and free skating
Email the test chair at firstname.lastname@example.org